Well the big news today was that I finally found the main set of keys for the motorhome, which had been missing for a while. Turned out they were hiding in the glove compartment of one of the cars.
We took a trip out to visit the motorhome and it all looks fine and started ok as well. It looks like there will be space under the passenger seat for a 2nd leisure battery, and while the gas locker currently has 6kg bottles in I think it might be possible to take 11kg bottles instead, which would be useful. We also retrieved the mattress so we can measure it to cost up a replacement. I've identified some suppliers on the web and via the Caravan Club magazine and contacted them to get costs etc.